In April 2016 my life was changed, not for better or worse, it was just changed. My name is Sam, the founder of Muels Apparel. I had always wanted to own my own clothing line, but life had gotten in the way and I was too busy working paycheck to paycheck to begin to think of having the time to get started. After having broken my neck in April of last year I promised myself that I would achieve my goals, far too often are we guilty of letting dreams be dreams. After seeing what my friends and family were capable of doing for me I knew that my dreams were soon to become a reality. Even if you're here just to visit the website and see what we're about, I want you to know that you can do anything. Nothing should deter you from what it is you want to do. I want the clothing that I bring to you to remind you of those simple mottos every time you throw a shirt on. Work hard, play hard, and most importantly stay steady. If you need anything at all or have any questions please feel free to contact me personally at firstname.lastname@example.org
Believe in yourself.
(1) On the right you see myself still in ICU, I had some amazing people to get me right at ORMC. On the right is about a year and a half post injury trying out a hand-cycle for the first time.
(2) This was taken the day after I thought bleaching my hair would be a good idea. I was at New Smyrna Beach for my third time surfing with The Oceans of Hope Foundation based here locally in Central Florida.
(3) This photo was taken at a now closed bar by University of Central Florida. I was havin' a pretty solid night (as you can see) then Jeremy & Erika showed up sporting the Muels OG Stay Steady Tee!
(4) Nothing beats surfing with your buddy, but mind surfing with TJ is a damn close second.
(5) CJ Hobgood & myself at the Cocoa Beach Museum of Surfing History